- Our aim is to provide all the benefits of an independent school at an affordable price. We keep our fees as low as possible to make our school accessible, while striving to achieve excellence in every aspect of your child’s education.
- We offer generous discounts, including sibling (for multiple student families, 4th student tuition fee free), early payment, hardship (including School card) etc.
- We welcome the opportunity to discuss an achievable fee payment option with the goal of facilitating an enrolment solution.
- Our one low fee is all inclusive and includes all curriculum based activities, i.e. stationery, speciality subject costs, camps, excursions etc.
- We simply invoice term by term and don’t expect payment until week four of that term. There are no fees in advance, disproportional billing cycles or bonds.
- We offer all reasonable payment methods. We welcome and encourage “set and forget” payment methods such as CentrePay, EFT and Direct debit.
- We offer flexible payment plans.
- We offer discounts for early payment.
- Our Fee Schedule and Terms & Conditions are short, straight forward and in plain English.
- Should your circumstances change after you commence your enrolment we will work with you to find a fee payment solution to manage your changing circumstances.
Payments can continue to be made during school holidays by EFT (please ensure to reference your family code), or BPAY via internet banking, and Centrepay. If alternative payment methods are required outside of school holiday office hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope Christian College is happy to accommodate payments by instalments; however, it is still a requirement that you pay each term’s fees by week 4 of each term.
For more detailed information, please read the 2021 Fee Schedule and Information document.